I would love to see ms flightSim come up with a program that would allow you to fly formation either as part of a professional team or during military exercises. It would be especially neat when used in conjunction with the IR3PRO tracking system. What do you think?
3 Answers
do you mean like when your not flying multiplayer. If so, I think it would be pretty nice. In terms of military formation, I think that should just be left out for the CFS team. But you have a pretty good idea going there. Why dont you post it in the "Sticky" post for what you think should be improved in Fsim. Way to go!
I have flown many moltiplayer sessions where there were 7 AC flying there and we wrre in formation.
Maby not wing tip to wing tip but all going close together in formation.
Check this out, there is an update for 2004 on the download page.
http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/downloads.html

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain