Sydney Area Sea Plane Airport Download

Pro Member Trainee
Mr Kevin Winters (fossilbot) Trainee

A news item appeared on screen the other day re this new Scenery download. Has it been released yet ? if so where can I make the download ? or When will it be available ? fossilbot

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It is dated March 19th so it must be old.

This is all I can find and it's for 2004 not FSX.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2899/fs2004-sydney-scenery/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hi RadarMan... thanks for your reply. The news item I was refering to , appears when I type in my initial mozilla firefox net search ,,,,'Sydney Area Float Plane Scenery'. The response article comes up with the news item indicating for FS2004, Posted Fri, 19th Maech@02:13:23GMT by darklord and also mentios it as freeware by Clive Marriott. There's no mention of how to download or where to obtain download.....I think I'll see if Clive Marriott has a site. Let me know if you can track anything down. Regards fossilbot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This is the one you're after:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/796/

Apparently you need additional files:

FS2004 Scenery--Sydney Sea Bases, NSW, Australia. Scenery provides sea bases at Rose Bay, Gosford, Long Jetty and Berowra Waters. The main feature of this scenery is that it incorporates interactive AI float plane aircraft with instruction for setting these up in the scenery. The sea base operations guide will assist in flight operations in and around the sea bases. This is a beautiful part of the world and the closeness of the bases means plenty of take off and landings while flying over great scenery. Additional Sydney Scenery (SYD2004.ZIP required) makes flying over this area even more enjoyable. Use in conjunction with Aeropelican (AERO2004.ZIP required) which provides an extra sea base. Textures required: Airport 2.6, VOD, Nova and Nova Gold. By Clive Marriott.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are two but they are 2004 and your posting in FSX forum.
Are you looking for FSX or 2004.

http://fs2000.org/index.php/downloads/cat_view/3-scenery?limit=10&order=name&dir=ASC&start=2740

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks a bunch Tailhook& Radarman 😀 . Your replies allowed me to track down the FS2004 download of Sydney Sea Bases and downloads have been successful. I'm a bit of an old novice at these things but it's nice to experience some help from like interested folk when ya can't sort a problem sometimes.
😂 Nice chatting with ya, thanks and see ya round like a record.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Happy you succeeded fossilbot -

don't forget to fetch the updates as outlined...

...you've probably noticed that there isn't only one Clive Marriott on the globe. Being prohibited from supplying you with a link complicates matters of course.

Enjoy 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...