I recently purchased another computer. It's an HP w/ AMD Phenom II Quad Core w/ 3 GHZ Processing spedd; 8 GB RAM w/ a GeForce GT 220 graphics card. My problem is this: I set my controls, x, y and z axis'; and my button assignments. When I go to fly, everything's changed. I lose my x/y ; buttons are changed, etc. Something else - when I click to fly and it brings me to that screen. the engine turns off. I have a Saiteck Flight Quadrant and a CH Yoke. I never had these problems w/ FSX on my old computer. Any takers on this one.
2 Answers
yeah go back to FS9......
just joking..it might be your OS system
I set my controls, x, y and z axis'; and my button assignments. When I go to fly, everything's changed. I lose my x/y ; buttons are changed, etc. Something else - when I click to fly and it brings me to that screen. the engine turns off. I have a Saiteck Flight Quadrant and a CH Yoke.
I had the same problem last week when i received my saitek yoke and quadrant system. All i did after fighting it and playing around. I did a test in the callibrate section. After that everything worked fine.
stocz2
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer