FSX Controls

Pro Member Trainee
nyguy72000 Trainee

I recently purchased another computer. It's an HP w/ AMD Phenom II Quad Core w/ 3 GHZ Processing spedd; 8 GB RAM w/ a GeForce GT 220 graphics card. My problem is this: I set my controls, x, y and z axis'; and my button assignments. When I go to fly, everything's changed. I lose my x/y ; buttons are changed, etc. Something else - when I click to fly and it brings me to that screen. the engine turns off. I have a Saiteck Flight Quadrant and a CH Yoke. I never had these problems w/ FSX on my old computer. Any takers on this one.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

yeah go back to FS9...... Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Ass Ass just joking..it might be your OS system

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

I set my controls, x, y and z axis'; and my button assignments. When I go to fly, everything's changed. I lose my x/y ; buttons are changed, etc. Something else - when I click to fly and it brings me to that screen. the engine turns off. I have a Saiteck Flight Quadrant and a CH Yoke.

I had the same problem last week when i received my saitek yoke and quadrant system. All i did after fighting it and playing around. I did a test in the callibrate section. After that everything worked fine.

stocz2

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...