Alphasim B1B

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi.. Recently I downloaded a Torrent file for the B1B Lancer by Alphasim. The only problem I have encountered is the fact that even though the installed radio has NAV-1 and NAV-2 and the ILS and VOR for the Lehigh Valley airport, (KABE) from runway 24 can be heard and seen on the display as ETX and IABE, there is no indicator for the compass heading to the VOR. Numerous attemps to correct this problem by adding a visual VOR indicator have failed. Does anyone out there have this particular B1B and have they been able to install a VOR directional indicator for this particular aircraft.

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

Well... if you actually bought it you wouldn't have that problem now would you? 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Pirated software isn't supported.

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

Torrent files, even the mention of them here, is NOT allowed

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I feel a need to point out here that not all torrents are pirated files. Torrents are a means of exchanging data, nothing more.

Also this is a necro 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Traches wrote:

I feel a need to point out here that not all torrents are pirated files. Torrents are a means of exchanging data, nothing more.

Also this is a necro 😕

While that is true, I don't believe any flightsim developers distribute their software via torrent.

I noticed it's necro too. The date on my account doesn't show up though when I'm logged in though..

Flyboy92

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...