My wheels lock up when I brake

Pro Member Trainee
James Payton (James_Payton) Trainee

Basically, when I brake, my wheels completely lock up, and they didn't used to do that. it's since I reinstalled flight sim + windows.

my pc has
4gb ram,
1tb HD
2.10ghz processor.

It's making the braking on the jets uncontrolable, it spins out. It is so annoying.

help it really appreciated, thank you

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Tom Kilpatrick (Tom12) Trainee

Check the Microsoft Website it might be a fix with SP2 And Acceleration Expansion Pack. I have the default FSX game but not the Acceleration pack as it messes up my pc. Yeh, so just try that and it should work. PM me if you have any other reacurring problems with FSX.

-Tom.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...