A330 - no paint...

Pro Member Trainee
Ubba Trainee

Just a continuation of the same problem...

Just installed the Tom A330... I have 3 planes, and no textures on any of them. I have FSX Acceleration installed, and I can't find an option to turn of Direct X 10...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ubba

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's in French 😂 but it's the only one I can find at the moment.

http://jacky.brouze.ch/FSX/MonFS/DX10/Regl_dx10_01.gif

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ubba Trainee

Thanks for the info RadarMan...

Under global options... my first option is the check box for lens flare... no direct X 10 check box above it ... should I reinstall the software ? Or another option, possibly ?

Currently Stumped...

Ubba

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If DX10 doesn't show up in that section then you either don't have a DX10 capable video card or DX10 installed, my bet is the card is old or your still running XP.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ubba Trainee

Thanks for the info RadarMan...

I'm running a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 with direct X 11.0 installed... any sugestions...

Thanks

Ubba

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Whats your operating system.
XP won't recognize DX10 or above.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ubba Trainee

Windows 7 64 bit...

Ubba

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry I forgot to address the no texture problem.
My guess is that the card isn't strong enough to render the graphic intensive textures of that particular aircraft.
A better card will.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...