canadain frozen lakes

Pro Member Trainee
James Charles (spudkiss) Trainee

does anyone else besides me think that we got ripped off from the winter wounderland. wheres our frozen lskes in canada in the winter...Darn M.S. shouldve did a lil better job on there planning of fsx.. before releasing or yet go out on trips acrosse the country to see the different terrain besides opening google earth to search. Ive spent quite a bit on new terrain for fsx and still havent came acrosse any for frozen lakes n rivers in the winter... If any other fellow pil.ots come acrosse any could you send me a smoke signal (URL🙂 lol

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
JJay Trainee

spudkiss wrote:

does anyone else besides me think that we got ripped off from the winter wounderland. wheres our frozen lskes in canada in the winter...Darn M.S. shouldve did a lil better job on there planning of fsx.. before releasing or yet go out on trips acrosse the country to see the different terrain besides opening google earth to search. Ive spent quite a bit on new terrain for fsx and still havent came acrosse any for frozen lakes n rivers in the winter... If any other fellow pil.ots come acrosse any could you send me a smoke signal (URL🙂 lol

Try this: http://www.flightsitex.tk/single.php?id=443

and this: http://www.flightsitex.tk/single.php?id=444

They are for FS2004 but I'm told some sceneries work in X as well.

Good luck!

jj

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...