hi,
In science today at school we watched The Day After Tomorrow. I have seen the beginning of the film lodas of times in geography lessons. There was this bit where some helicoppters had been dispatched to evacuate the royal family from balmoral. they flew into a ice storm and crashed. One of the pilots had the bright idea of opening the door. The helicopter had frozen up so yes, lets open the door. He leans out and gets frozen in a stupid position with his mouth open. Idiot. Anywho, I watched the helicopters involved and couldn't put my finger on what they were. They looked like a mixture of Seakings and merlins. Any ideas?
cheers
2 Answers
I haven't seen it, at a guess a Wessex?
WIll hunt for some images from the movie.
nah, its not a wessex. i think it was just some computer geeks rendition of a helicopter. 😂 😂 😂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain