Engine is pissing me off! help =(

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

For some reason when I proceed to start my Level-D 767 engines, let's say im on ground. Apu on, bleed on, packs off, engine selector to 2, engine start up type: ground, so it starts, I turn on the fuel switch at 15-18% N2 and then it gets to 40.1 and sits there and does not move. Won't go up or down. Duct pressure is about 10-20. Someone please help. This sometimes happens to engine one as well depending on which one I start up first. The funny thing is that I just finished starting up the engines about 2 hours ago for a FSPassengers flight and all went well. From cold & dark, to shutoff after I did the FSP flight. But now when I set cold & dark again to start another flight in FSP, my engines won't turn on... WTH?!

Edit: I got it to work now. I just Restarted the game and went through everything 1 by one. I guess I failed to do something last time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...