Boeing E4B

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

It doesn't seem to be my lucky day as I've had problems with this download from the FS2004 Civil Jets section; the zip file downloads but attempts to open tell me "invalid archive" which is one I haven't met before.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

... the E4B? That's not a civil jet, it's a military version of the 747. It's basically a flying pentagon, there's always one on alert within 500 miles of the president ready to go in 10 minutes or less (If I remember correctly).

Anyway just fly a 747, from the flight deck I imagine it's pretty much the same airplane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Aldeeb wrote:

It doesn't seem to be my lucky day as I've had problems with this download from the FS2004 Civil Jets section; the zip file downloads but attempts to open tell me "invalid archive" which is one I haven't met before.

Mike, you know how to pick them - I concur, another dud. I've tried to extract with 4 different tools, no luck.
Head over to flightsim.com and get it from there, that one works 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Tailhook

as you say - I certainly know how to pick them! My already thin hair was starting to feel entirely on the way out when I encountered one after another with something wrong. Thanks also for the Jabiru which I will deal with when I get back from playing church organ this morning.

Mike

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...