Terrible cockpit graphics on the airbus A380

Pro Member Trainee
pullice Trainee

Did anybody buy the Airbus A380? I have bought it from one of the websites but the interior cockpit is really terrible.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Off the top of my head two developers come to mind: Overland and Abacus. Is it Abacus?

Pro Member Trainee
pullice Trainee

I think the publisher was perfect flight..
Name of product was SUPER JUMBO A380.

I bought it with paypal. Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I am sorry, I know nothing about that product. There doesn't seem to be much info available either apart from the 60 liveries (a bit of an over-kill IMO).
I've been searching for their customer support with no success.

When you're mentioning the 'interior cockpit' I take it you're referring to the VC (3D) virtual cockpit.

Perhaps you could take a screenshot and post it here. Open a FREE account with PhotoBucket if you haven't already done so.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...