No textures on airplanes

Pro Member Trainee
atamiga Trainee

Hello,

i have a problem with the downloaded airplanes. I can use the airplanes in the simulator but the airplanes have no textures. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

My System:

ATI 5700 1GB Vram
QuadCore i920 with 12GB Ram
Win 7x64

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Uncheck the DX10 box in the Sims settings, I think it's the graphics tab.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
atamiga Trainee

thank you. Thats the resulution

RadarMan wrote:

Uncheck the DX10 box in the Sims settings, I think it's the graphics tab.

Radar

we also are experiencing some airplanes with no textures, the plane appears black but we have no DX10 option.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

we also are experiencing some airplanes with no textures, the plane appears black but we have no DX10 option.

Without knowing your system specs it just a guessing game.
If your computer is old or not a gaming computer (laptop) then go back to older video card drivers.
If that doesn't work then get the newest drivers.
If that doesn't do it then drop in disk #1 of FSX and choose repair.

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Marc Wheeler (CXA001) Trainee

Make sure that you have the correct texture folder in your aircraft.cfg.

Guest Guest

He repaired and he checked the cfg folder. nothing works so far, still havng the problem of some planes showing up black. Other planes show up fine

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...