At sea Aircraft Carrier????

Pro Member Trainee
KMKniss Trainee

where can I download and install the aircraft carrier I see in the downloads section with the NAVY Huey on it? I looked in the military aircraft section and in the scenery section, no luck. Can anyone help me, it looks cool and I wanna land on it? Thanks.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know what you see without a link to it.

Try some of these, I don't know if you can land on them. There is an add-on that you can buy for carrier landings.

Carrier for FS2002:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2924/fs2002-hmnzs-waikato-carrier-scenery/

Flight deck.
https://www.simshack.net/products/uss-enterprise-aircraft-carrier-fsx-prepar3d-682

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Romi Trainee

You can find the carrier in the San Francisco bay if you want... 😉 😉 😉

Do any of u guys know where i can take off of an aircraft carrier from? Thanks. 😎

sailerboynflyer Guest

go to avsim.com, go to file libary, and at the botom it says Use this box to view all files in a category. go to fs 2004 utilites and download the second one, 3Wire Aircraft Carrier Simulator

u can also serch for 3wire aircraft carrier simulator

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

There are two aircraft carriers that I know of:
Out past the golden gate bridge in San Francisco.
In the Pearl Harbour bay.
You can land on these but it is difficult trying not to fall off the end!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't see an aircraft carrier in Pearl Harbor but here's the one near San Francisco. 🙂

Aircraft Carrier CVN-63 Kitty Hawk Off the coast of San Francisco ( Located at N37*44.39 W122* 38.32 1000' Heading 063). SAU (116.2) VOR 200 radial 8 DME. Fly Northwest out of San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Heading 200 from the Golden Gate bridge. Deck is about Heading 060.

"Maverick requesting a fly by"....."Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern's full"

nickolas1992 Guest

CAn anybody tell me where or if i have to download them but how to get carriers to land on them for FS2004.

tHANKS

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
uberman Trainee

There is a whole carrier battle group about brg 210 from KSAN, the CVN-72, USS Abraham Lincoln Battle Group; in addition to the ones in pearl and san fran...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums uberman 🍻

Thanks for the useful info!

Pro Member Trainee
Nineball Trainee

I tried landing on the Kitty Hawk (outside the Golden Gate), but flew right through the deck. Apparently there's nothing solid to land on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I'm sorry. My previous post above was in reference to Flight Simulator 2004. I posted it in the wrong forum. Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Nineball wrote:

I tried landing on the Kitty Hawk (outside the Golden Gate), but flew right through the deck. Apparently there's nothing solid to land on.

Welcome to the club Nineball! 🍻

The default carriers in FS are just eyecandy. If you want something solid to land on for FS2002, try this one:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=waikatov3.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...