How to download/install

Pro Member Trainee
shawhyn (shawhyn) Trainee

Please tell me where in FX I can find the"aircraft.cfg"file?

1)Copy the "Texture.ir" file in the B737-800 directory.
2)Copy and paste the folowing lines into your "aircraft.cfg" file.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[fltsim.10]
title=Boeing 737-800 Iran Air
sim=Boeing737-800
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=ir
kb_checklists=Boeing737-800_check
kb_reference=Boeing737-800_ref
atc_id=
atc_airline=Iran Air
atc_flight_number=DAP
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-800"
ui_variation=Iran Air
ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby="Archi133"

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

shawhyn wrote:

Please tell me where in FX I can find the"aircraft.cfg"file

Each aircraft has its own aircraft.cfg which can be opened and edited using 'Notepad'.

Navigate to the appropriate aircraft using 'Windows Explorer' via: ...Program Files / Microsoft Games / Microsoft Flight Simulator X / SimObjects / Airplanes

Open the appropriate Aircraft folder and now you will see the 'aircraft.cfg' in the right pane.

Pro Member Trainee
darrylkphipps Trainee

Hello,

I have windows 7 and I am wanting to know how do I download planes and install them for operation. Please help.

Darryl

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

darrylkphipps wrote:

Hello,

I have windows 7 and I am wanting to know how do I download planes and install them for operation. Please help.

Darryl

Use this step by step.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...