is this good anough for FS2004?
2 Answers
It should be for 2004, not FSX.

➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/17/hardware/
We might as well get rid of the Hardware Forum and a few others... and while we're at it, instead of some of the absolutely useless and outdated Stickies which only clutter up the board and cause members to post in the wrong places, let's have a proper "How to install aircraft" tutorial already.
Fly Away Simulation must be the only flightsim forum that doesn't have one... what a disgrace.
No wonder the forum is going to the dogs.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain