Saitek Flight Display

Pro Member Trainee
sam12345-2009 Trainee

I purchased the whole saitek range a few months back and installed it on my machine that was running vista and used it no problems.
Not long ago i brought a new system that runs Windows 7 64bit, and therefore installed the range to the new machine.
Unfortunately though the flight display will not work.

I have tried downloading the latest drivers from saiteks website, uninstalling and then reinstalling. And installing another FSUIPC as i was getting error messages (which this solved).
I have also installed as advised by saitek customer support a 3rd party programming software, however this was for the panels not the display so was pretty pointless.

Saitek dont seem to have a clue, which makes me think this isnt a common problem.

If anyone has had the same problem or has any suggestion the advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for responses!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Leo de Haan (Dutchkip) Trainee

Hi there,

What do you mean by flight display?
If you mean the Pro Flight Multi panel, I have to say that I had a lot of problems as well and Saitek support was non existend.
However there is a program that you can download for free at this website
http://fstools.weebly.com/index.html
It gave me a lot more stability.

Good luck!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...