Need a good aircraft modder to work on a pb4y-2

Pro Member Trainee
sharkyy Trainee

Hey ive got a pb4y-2 from wings of power but im in the process of supercharging the engines and replacing textures i however need help from a modder to remove the turrets and mg ball on the nose and tail of the aircraft ive already got the texture finished and engine edits 50% done they are in the fine tuning stages atm if you would like to help in this endeaver that would be great get in contact with me either via pm or at marksprat@yahoo.com once the plane is finished ill be releasing it to the community
the end product will look like this it will be based on my grandfathers aircraft from his business that closed in 2005

thanks for all who want to help

currently it looks like that texture has not been finished yet

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...