Does anyone know of an updated FSX scenery for Kitilla (EFKT) in Finland? Best I can find is one designed for FS2004. I know it works with FSX but I'd like to know if there is an FSX version.
1 Answers
Here are a few sites with FSX scenery, check them out for what you need.
http://files.fsnordic.net/Flight_Simulator/Scenery/Finland/
http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/finland.html

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain