FSX Scenery add-on fail

Pro Member Trainee
dknytn Trainee

Hi all,
I just downloaded the Washington state scenery add-on for FSX. I've looked at quite a few install tips, but none seem to work. One particular problem I see (besides it not working) is there is no texture file at all. The scenery files are all .bgl files. When I drop the downloaded file into FSX scenery add-on file, it goes, but then nothing.
I fire up FSX, settings, add new, nothing shows up.....none of the files from the download are there.
I must be missing something somewhere. I have added aircraft with no problems at all.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
RPFrankenstien Trainee

Qoestion, You say you clicked new or add area and nothing happened. Did you then continue to click the addon scenery folder and open it to all the scenery files? If so and it 's still not there then yes it would seem to be a download problem. Also look at the size of the files Washington is like 32 Gig. Hope maybe this helps and not to late..     RPFrankenstien

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...