FS9 crashing when selecting addon aircraft for use?

Pro Member Trainee
Jack (CaptainDale) Trainee

Hi,

Currentley I am able to use all of the default aircrafts and ones that I previously added to the list. However I have downloaded a couple of new ones, and when selecting them to fly it automatically says microsoft flight simulator is not responding and closes the game. I thought this might be the aircraft in particular so I tried a totally different aircraft and the same problem. My aircraft list is very small so I know its not down to too many planes.

Any ideas?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This problem is usually caused by an incompatible gauge, sometimes a module. Once installed, it will affect all aircraft.
Solution: Pick out the added gauges one by one and see which one is the culprit. Alternatively you could simply get rid of both aircraft but do make sure you also delete the gauges and modules (if there were any).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...