(To the tune of eminem) "GUESS WHO'S BACK.... "

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Yeeeeeha !

You thought you were rid of me, well you were wrong! Those ***** at work blocked access to FlyAway, due to too much Internet traffic (mmm, can't think why).

Anyway, from here forward, GPS Kid is on-line, AT HOME ! Hey, you might even get some guest postings from the missus...

Fab to be back - got some catching up to do, so may be quiet (for 10 minutes).

GPS.

PS.... TTT your comments regarding having no friends have been noted and let's just say I've had a word with Santa, and it's just his reindeer that'll be "droppping something off" down your chimney this year. 😂 😳

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Punk Good to see you back and on line all the time now.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Fear My rose bed is just fine and I dont Nope need anymore reindeer Horse thanks 😂

Good to have you back 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Ohh, your back...awww maaaan...that brings me down to SECOND most annoying member of the site...thanks for stealing my thunder! 😞

lol, glad to you have back 😛 😎 ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Yeah right - I wish FEM !

I just can't steal that crown from you bud 😀 Good to know that I'm at least quite annoying though 😳 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...