cant tune in radio

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

i cannot tune in the nav radios on my Meljet 777-200LR, the readme says to put in a bunch of 0's..i did it, but do not know how to tune them...i press x and then n and the display on the nav radio on the panel, changes the nav numbers from 115.30 to 118.90 only. when i drag the mouse over the numbers it shows a + and a -, but it does not work...this is a great panel but for this..any help is appreciated ...rgds

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

This might work as it did for me once, go into the aircraft CFG and scroll down to radios. Make a note of what it is now (in case this does'nt work for you, so you can put it back). And change to :-
Nav.1=1, 1, 1 or
Nav.1=1, 0, 1
These seem to be the norm in my aircraft CFGs'! I had some that were different and had the same problem as you where the +/- would appear but nothing would work until i altered the Nav CFG.

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

hi...thanks for your help i fiddled around with it and now IT WORKS..the read me said to do nav1 1,0,1...nav2 1,0,0..i did put that in ..but didnt work, i tried yours ,didnot work..re put in the read me ones...and it works..does it matter if you use 0 (top of keyboard)..or 0 (keypad)? thanks again rgds ken

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I don't think it really matters as long as it's a zero, but i'm glad you've got it working! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...