Football Stadiums

Pro Member Trainee
Sean (MrPooperScooper) Trainee

Hey hey, I've noticed that in some cities they have their football stadiums and others don't. I was wondering if I can get a stadium made of Ralph Wilson Stadium for Buffalo or coaching on how to make this and add it in. Thanks

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee

anyone, anyone? Fry? Fry? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

Pretty cool thanx. It looks complicated but I'll give it a try

Pro Member Trainee

Ok, I tried and tried and tried with the Abacus program. In the instructions I got up to the part where it saysI need to rewrite the dll.xml file in order to use the program. Problem is I can't find this file, I have no clue where it is, did a search for dll.xml nothing coming up. It is not located in the application settings/fsx folder as instructed. Can some pro out there just make me the stadium. Please let me know andIwill tell you the Latitude and longitude of where it should be created. Would greatly appreciate this. All I wanna be able to do is fly-bi the stadium not in a mission but I want the stadium there permanently. I can also email you a picture of how I'd like this to look using google earth. but google earth has the stadium as it looks off season with white on the field. I want to be able to see the football field and buffalo logo as I fly bi the field.

Pro Member Trainee

I don't usually give up on things but I just can't go any further trying until I find this dll.xml file that I can't find anywhere on the pc

Pro Member Trainee

found the dll.xml file in the sdk folder and transferred it to the fsx folder as instructed but still no luck. When I start fsx I don't have tools tab in the menu bar so I can't go on to the next step/ HELP!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Open it (dll.xml ) with notepad and remove the "e" at the bottom, the reason it's there????

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...