Quality Wings

Pro Member Trainee
Edward Doyle (Fostle2) Trainee

I recently saw and followed an advertisement here for QUALITY WINGS,
and I would just like to warn any other would be byers away from this site. If you want to waste your money on a product that you will not get then by all means go ahead.
I have sent email after email to them and they have not even bothered to acknowledge one of them. Further research shows that this is a common occurrence with this site, and to quote another person that was ripped off by the, "you could complain to the moon and get a better response.

so please all you flight simmers, DO NOT TOUCH QUALITY WINGS WITH A BARGE POLE !!!![/u][/b]

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
cfoley Guest

I also purchased QW757 and cannot upload. No support to trouble shoot and no refunds! I registered in the forum...twice! The second time for some "License user" in order to post, but don't have a clue if I am going to be emailed something or what. I basically blew $49 for no reason!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

This site really is just a scam. It used to be somewhat reputable, but I urge all users to go elsewhere to buy their products. Get it from QualityWings' website direct, it's a much safer option and they have great customer support.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

So why is Quality Wings is being advertised here with its poor customer service record?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

QualityWings themselves have great customer support, at least from what reviews I've read.

I don't know why they advertise here. Silly if you ask me.

This website, Flyaway/Simshack, has crappy support and is a rip off from everything that I have read. I never buy from here and I never will.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Fostle2 wrote:

I recently saw and followed an advertisement here for QUALITY WINGS,
and I would just like to warn any other would be byers away from this site. If you want to waste your money on a product that you will not get then by all means go ahead.
I have sent email after email to them and they have not even bothered to acknowledge one of them. Further research shows that this is a common occurrence with this site, and to quote another person that was ripped off by the, "you could complain to the moon and get a better response.

so please all you flight simmers, DO NOT TOUCH QUALITY WINGS WITH A BARGE POLE !!!![/u][/b]

I think you'd better change this , Quality Wings are an excellent site with a fantastic product IF you get it from them. Going through a dodgy third party you're asking for trouble. I bought mine directly from them and have had excellent service and registering as a licensed user brings you more support without really asking, as it's all there in the forum! 😀
If you really want rubbish support from a site then that has to be First Class Simulations (what a joke that is, their support is far from it) i got a dvd version of their Lancaster that refuses to work in FS9 but that's another story.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

He made a new post in the General forum, and bought it through QualityWings, and had no problems whatsoever, and had great support in getting it to work from their team.

I guess my advice was right after all. 😂

PS: Nice to see you WF.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Glad he got it sorted, good to hear from you too Cheeks! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...