Asked

I recently saw and followed an advertisement here for QUALITY WINGS,
and I would just like to warn any other would be byers away from this site. If you want to waste your money on a product that you will not get then by all means go ahead.
I have sent email after email to them and they have not even bothered to acknowledge one of them. Further research shows that this is a common occurrence with this site, and to quote another person that was ripped off by the, "you could complain to the moon and get a better response.

so please all you flight simmers, DO NOT TOUCH QUALITY WINGS WITH A BARGE POLE !!!![/u][/b]

Answered

I also purchased QW757 and cannot upload. No support to trouble shoot and no refunds! I registered in the forum...twice! The second time for some "License user" in order to post, but don't have a clue if I am going to be emailed something or what. I basically blew $49 for no reason!

Answered

This site really is just a scam. It used to be somewhat reputable, but I urge all users to go elsewhere to buy their products. Get it from QualityWings' website direct, it's a much safer option and they have great customer support.

Answered

So why is Quality Wings is being advertised here with its poor customer service record?

Answered

❓

QualityWings themselves have great customer support, at least from what reviews I've read.

I don't know why they advertise here. Silly if you ask me.

This website, Flyaway/Simshack, has crappy support and is a rip off from everything that I have read. I never buy from here and I never will.

Answered

Fostle2 wrote:

I recently saw and followed an advertisement here for QUALITY WINGS,
and I would just like to warn any other would be byers away from this site. If you want to waste your money on a product that you will not get then by all means go ahead.
I have sent email after email to them and they have not even bothered to acknowledge one of them. Further research shows that this is a common occurrence with this site, and to quote another person that was ripped off by the, "you could complain to the moon and get a better response.

so please all you flight simmers, DO NOT TOUCH QUALITY WINGS WITH A BARGE POLE !!!![/u][/b]

I think you'd better change this , Quality Wings are an excellent site with a fantastic product IF you get it from them. Going through a dodgy third party you're asking for trouble. I bought mine directly from them and have had excellent service and registering as a licensed user brings you more support without really asking, as it's all there in the forum! 😀
If you really want rubbish support from a site then that has to be First Class Simulations (what a joke that is, their support is far from it) i got a dvd version of their Lancaster that refuses to work in FS9 but that's another story.

Answered

He made a new post in the General forum, and bought it through QualityWings, and had no problems whatsoever, and had great support in getting it to work from their team.

I guess my advice was right after all. 😂

PS: Nice to see you WF.

Answered

Glad he got it sorted, good to hear from you too Cheeks! 😀

AI Assistant · New

Still stuck on this question?

Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.

Still need help?

Ask a new question

If the answers above don't cover your specific issue, ask your own. Our community and flight simulator experts will give you a dedicated, unique answer. You don't even need to register to post.

Ask new question