Locked in left bank

budsie175 Guest

Suddenly, all the aircraft I put on the runways have the ailerons locked in at a sharp left bank and the AP on. Changing the bug setting does no good, I have to turn off the AP to get control. Any suggestions?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

did you trim your ailerons at any point? sometimes doing this can cause all the aircraft to be trimmed wierd. also make sure your rudder is centred.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

budsie175 wrote:

Suddenly, all the aircraft I put on the runways have the ailerons locked in at a sharp left bank and the AP on. Changing the bug setting does no good, I have to turn off the AP to get control. Any suggestions?

Did you ,in any case, Save a Flight with your craft trimming this way?

You can trim it right,save your flight and make it the default one.I think your problem is gonna be solved this way. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

budsie175 wrote:

The AP should never be on when the aircraft is on the ground.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

It has happened to me once or twice, and I think what happened was this:

I was flying (some heavy or other) at cruise, with AP set and so on. Then real life intervened - don't you just hate that 😀 - so I saved the flight and went away.

When I got back the next day I had forgotten why I was doing this flight, so I just ended it and set up another. When the new flight loaded the A/C was set up exactly the way the one on my saved flight had been set: AP on, parking brake off, and wanting to do .80 Mach or the like - at the gate. 🙄

Moral: if you save a flight and decide to start a new one, be sure to restart FS. That fixed my problem.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...