Quality Wings

Pro Member Trainee
Edward Doyle (Fostle2) Trainee

I understand that some people have purchased Quality Wings and have had problems with it.
I too initially had problems with the 757 collection purchased through a 3rd party, no support and no refund. I contacted Pay Pal who I used to purchase this item, and they initiated a refund for me.
I then purchased the same from Quality Wings direct, and I must say that the support I have had from them could not be better. My special thanks to Corey Ford, who took the time and trouble to sort out a few teething problems, created I might add, "by myself" and not the product.
I would also urge anyone wishing to get this product to go direct to their site and not a 3rd party. I would give them 10 out of 10, for product and support.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Precisely my point in the other thread.

Spot on wasn't I! 😂 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...