Wings

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

For the defult 747 the wings are kina weird. they kinda break off of the wings. I'll try and get a screen shot of this.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i think i know what you are talking about. when i first set up my fsx i had the wings looking funny on my 747 also. it turns out that there is an animation that causes this because the wing is so big and flexible. there is a way to turn it off but i forget how i did it, because i don't fly the heavies hardly ever.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Well I just brought from Abucus the A380-900 and got this, I think the same problem, I dont think I buy from them again the whole thing looks a bit rushed.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi I believe this is a graphic card issue as they where many posts on this sujuct when FSX first came out. I think this is a problem with older cards, do you have the latest drivers installed.
What card do you have?
I do not like Abucus planes as i find them to be poor quality and basic, i bought the B787 dream liner and it is crap

Pro Member First Officer

nvidia 8800gtx, so no its not that old

Pro Member First Officer

yip!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Llain wrote:

Hi I believe this is a graphic card issue as they where many posts on this sujuct when FSX first came out.

That's right, I remember several folks having the same problem. I've managed to find one of those old posts -- it appears that the issue is not the graphics card itself but the settings:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25338/747-400-x-wing/

...Advanced Animations? 🤔

Pro Member First Officer

nope. unfortunatly, that ones a dodo.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...