Need an ACARS?

ACARSDev Guest

Hey Everybody!

Hope everyone had a great start to their memorial day.

So I have an ACARS system and currently I am not using it because I am in a ditch, and I thought that why would I want to create another website and go head to head competition to other sites! So my offer is I would like to help any airline out by giving them an ACARS system! With that coming I will PHP Script their site, but if your airline is already up, no need to shut the site down. I can always create a test site. I wouldn't mind at all and I can join your staff just as Technology and Site Staff Member. While bring on in the ACARS, I also have a web template that I can offer also, you can look at it if you would like, but no need to accept it, and I can make changes if you would like! All of this is free and I am doing this because I am devoted to what I do as a developer. I understand this can be a tough process for any developer to have much of this work, so first come first served situation is in place.

Email me at p.liridon@gmail.com for more information and any questions!

Thanks,

Liridon

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Wait wait wait......

You are in a ditch?

Dude, isn't your keyboard going to get all dirty?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Test.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Flyaway wrote:

Test.

Nope.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...