Fly with a co-pilot and captain

KarstenFly Guest

Hello Guys,

Is it possible to fly with to pilots, I mean then like in real-life flying with a captain and a co-pilot?

I find a lot of add-ons for flight simulator X but nothing like this.

We both use ou're own computers for this. If it's needed I can also host a server on another machine.

Thanks for you're help!

Karsten,

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
KarstenFly Guest

Thank's for the reply, but this isn't what I mean. From this kind of add-on I've found many different kinds of simulated co-pilots.

But what I mean is that I can fly with a real co-pilot over the network like in a real plane. I like functions as a switching option for the player who is real flying at the moment, but that for example the co-pilot can set the autopilot in meantime and can set for example the flaps etc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
KarstenFly Guest

Mayby I look wrong, but this is yet another simulated co-pilot. The thing what I wanna do is fly with 2 real pilots, nothing simulated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'll do some looking, meanwhile perhaps someone else knows of one for you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

KarstenFly wrote:

Hello Guys,

Is it possible to fly with two pilots, I mean then like in real-life flying with a captain and a co-pilot?

I find a lot of add-ons for flight simulator X but nothing like this.

We both use ou're own computers for this. If it's needed I can also host a server on another machine.

Thanks for you're help!

Karsten,

Do you mean Multiplayer? As in do you have another Actual Person Who will fly with you?

KarstenFly Guest

Yup, I mean multiplayer, but flying in the same aircraft, not each one flying in his own aircraft.

Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

KarstenFly wrote:

Yup, I mean multiplayer, but flying in the same aircraft, not each one flying in his own aircraft.

In that case yes: Start a multiplayer Session as you usually would. Then When you Select your Aircraft (The one you want to fly) Make sure that "Share my Aircraft" is Checked. Now have you're friend join you're Multiplayer session, and go to the Briefing Room (it doesn't matter what aircraft he selects) now have him click on the "join Aircraft" button next to your aircraft. Now enter the session and ta-da you sharing an aircraft (You can press "Shift + T" to transfer Control Between Players.)

KarstenFly Guest

Thanks, I shall test this as soon as possible, but this is what I was searching for!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...