Programmers - need a co-pilot voice?

Pro Member Trainee
escrge Trainee

Hey gang. I'm kinda new here. I just started getting interested in flight simulators with FSX. Love it!!!

I've downloaded a couple of the add-ons here and am impressed with everyone's creativity. While I'm not a programmer myself, I would like to offer myself to assist you.

I run a recording studio in my home and am a professional voice actor. If you need a professional-sounding voiceovers for any missions you may be working on (like a co-pilot offering assistance, ATC, etc.,) I'd be happy to help. I'm not free, but we can work something out.

I can supply just about any electronic format you might need (MP3, WAV, AIF, etc.)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...