I cannot install downloaded scenery

hvw1@msn.com Guest

I follow exactly the instructions Fly Away is giving, but when I select the scenery from the Addon Scenery folder and I click OK, the scenery path is laoded into the "Look in" bar, but the "directory" bar becomes empty and the screen is not closing. There is no way I can get the screen closed other than by cancel or by clicking the cross on the right top and then by scenery is not added. What am I doing wrong ?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
FockWulfe Guest

Same problem! I'm not sure why this is either. Sorry I can't offer you any help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you have the correct scenery selected in the window, then you click OK, does the window now show what's inside the scenery folder you selected? If it does, at that time right click anywhere in that window, besides on top of a folder.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...