Flight1 Mustang G1000

Alright. So I'm sure all of the people who went on lamenting about how shareware was so perversely wrong and that I should buy the thing will be glad to know that I did eventually buy it (which was by no part due to there whining). So after dealing with the same problem I had with the previous one, I ran into a new problem. The G1000 is dead blank. I can see bits when I change panels, but the whole cockpit is dead. Nothing works. The support site has been no help so I'm wondering if any of you happen to know the answer. It would be much appreciated. I'm running Windows7 as always as the administrator if your wondering...

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
FockWulfe Guest

Oh, yeah. The "thing" in question is the Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang. My bad.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nothing works, as in dials don't move or there are holes where the gauges should be-black, empty.

Radar

FockWulfe Guest

The screens are blank. As for the rest there are no holes, but, say I try to move the throttle forward. I can, but it doesn't show the throttle moving forward, the power just increases. Same for the other buttons.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...