Alright. So I'm sure all of the people who went on lamenting about how shareware was so perversely wrong and that I should buy the thing will be glad to know that I did eventually buy it (which was by no part due to there whining). So after dealing with the same problem I had with the previous one, I ran into a new problem. The G1000 is dead blank. I can see bits when I change panels, but the whole cockpit is dead. Nothing works. The support site has been no help so I'm wondering if any of you happen to know the answer. It would be much appreciated. I'm running Windows7 as always as the administrator if your wondering...
3 Answers
Oh, yeah. The "thing" in question is the Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang. My bad.
Nothing works, as in dials don't move or there are holes where the gauges should be-black, empty.

The screens are blank. As for the rest there are no holes, but, say I try to move the throttle forward. I can, but it doesn't show the throttle moving forward, the power just increases. Same for the other buttons.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain