Citation Mustang: Gauge Fix

FockWulfe Guest

I really need help with this one. I got a Torrent download of the Flight1 Citation Mustang and installed it fine, except the G1000 panel is blank. I've tried all sorts of things to help. I'm running Windows7, but that isn't the problem because people reported perfect installation with it. I think the problem is with how I install the gauges, but I'm not sure. I'm at ends right now with this thing. Please help.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You get what you pay for.

Put the contents of the downloaded gauge folder into the main gauge folder and leave a full one in your Citation folder.

See if that does it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

You get what you pay for.

Put the contents of the downloaded gauge folder into the main gauge folder and leave a full one in your Citation folder.

See if that does it.

Radar

Using that analogy he should've gotten nothing. 🙄

Why don't you actually try and BUY the product? It'll work that way you know.

And are you that daft to expect not to get flamed asking to get help with a torrented product? I mean if you had any brains, you would torrent and try to get it to work for yourself and keep it hush, but not ask on forums.

FockWulfe Guest

The way I see it, if you're going to go and make a plane for Flight Simulator, put it up for free. Otherwise don't make it. Paying twice as much for a plane then you paid for the game doesn't seem right, granted the work put into it. Anyways, that's my point of view. Thanks for your help though.

FockWulfe Guest

Okay, well, that didn't do squat. Please clarify.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I can't make it any clearer.
They make Payware to be installed by a self installer, to do it any other is is a crapshoot.
Play around with it and see if you can hit on a solution.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

FockWulfe wrote:

Anyways, that's my point of view...

...which, is very twisted and doesn't even deserve to be called a "point of view".
In your previous posts you have asked for:

Alright. I'm looking for a Gulfstream V for FSX. Preferably freeware. A Gulfstream lV of lll might work too, but I'd prefer the V model.

Folks here try to help and spend their time googling for what you could have found yourself. Where is the thank you or acknowledgement of any kind?

I've got plenty more to say to you but it would be a waste of time Evil or Very Mad

FockWulfe Guest

As quoted by Cheeks in all of his posts "Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there".

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/37206/citation-mustang-gauge-fix/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Someone actually read my signature? 😳 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...