Problem with Virtual Cockpit camera views.

Pro Member Trainee
Dusan (kangaroo) Trainee

Hey guys,

I have a problem with a camera views in Virtual cockpit.

While on the ground and the engines on idle, VC camera views works fine. I can move (SPACEBAR + MOUSE) around and the cam view will stay where I want it to be.
However, when I accelerate or when I'm flying, my VC camera view will not allow me to have my views anywhere but the front of the cock-pit. If I want to look at the sides and leave the cam there, it will automatically bring the cam view back to the front!
I tried looking into the options for this, but I couldn't find anything that could fix this problem.

I got both SP1 ad SP2 as I installed the "Acceleration" version. I run OS windows Vista 64bit for desktop. I also have it installed on my laptop which OS is Vista 32bit and I have the same VC cam views problem on laptop.

Any tips/help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Dusan (kangaroo) Trainee

Problem Solved after reading hundreds of pages of few different FS forums until I found this topic:

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?157279-Pan-view-only-when-Power-idle&highlight=camera+control

The problem was with an addon FSCopilot (which I used for VATSIM) and it's options; the HeadEffect option must have both TILT and TURN disabled!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...