Papa New Guinea Bush Flying

Pro Member Trainee
cuartz7o Trainee

Back before my PC went down in August my friend and I purchased the Pacific Island Simulation PNG: Bush Pilot scenery pack. It's LOADED with a ton of airports on Papa New Guinea including large hubs and small and almost impossible to spot/land strips. We only got to play for a few hours before my PC crashed. I hope to get back into this soon as the scenery and airports are amazing.

The package itself has dozens of airports but the cool thing is the map that comes with the package that lets you go on a tour of all the destinations in somewhat of an order (below). We went to a few but there's no way I could possibly do a write-up on all of them.

Onto the screens:

I should have some more to share if I can find where I saved them.

Thanks!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...