ultimate checklist

Pro Member Trainee
oboyoberta Trainee

I purchased this from simshack, and you find out in very small print that it needs a serial number. I have spent days and days trying to get the serial number through emails, and emailed the people who took the money. There has been no response after days and days from support.fsps@737ng.gr . A ticket was opened and flyaway here, an no one has bother to read it either. for only a 13.00 program this is absoulute crap. The ultimate checklist needs to be removed from simshack, and anyone else that sells it, as there is no support and no serial number. For such a cheap program a serial number should be included in the download. Redicoulous.! Is there anyone here who has had this experience, or knows how to resolve this.
oboyoberta
Order #10198 (Dispatched)
Order Date: Thursday 19 January, 2012 Order Total: $13.11
Products
1 x FSPS Ultimate Checklist - FSX & FS2004
- Delivery Method: Immediate Download

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'll bring this to Flyaways attention...sorry.

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

We have a bit of an email backlog but I'll ask Simon to answer this immediately. Sorry for the delay.

Flyaway

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Simon has replied to your email with an explanation and serial number. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and the delay in getting this resolved.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...