RAF abingdon scenery pack

Pro Member Trainee
warhawk121 Trainee

i purchased this pack a few weeksago and only just tried to use the taxi ways and parking area's. but for some reason the abingdon scenery pack says i am colliding with scenery. is there some way to correct this?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Andy135 Guest

This scenery, and the one for Finningley were built with "detect building crash" swiched off in the sim, so this fault wasn't noticed. It isn't possible to correct the problem so They are being completely rebuilt and replacement sceneries will be offered free of charge when completed. In the meantime, you could switch off detect building crash in the sim.

Dave b Guest

I bought this some time back, I had several issues with it, some of the buildings were missing and there were no trees, I contacted the author who replied stating that some of the files must be missing. I had no suggestions or offers to put it right. 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...