radio messages

Pro Member Trainee
klh61 Trainee

I have sound but i'm not getting any radio messages.
When I look at the knee board there are meesages but I can't hear anything.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Graham Wykes Guest

Got the same thing, have you solved it yet?

Pro Member Trainee
jrocky Trainee

klh61 wrote:

I have sound but i'm not getting any radio messages.
When I look at the knee board there are meesages but I can't hear anything.

Main FSX panel. Click "Learning Center", Then "Index Tab", under "S" click Sounds, then click "Settings". Read the information in that section.

jrocky

Graham Wykes Guest

Tried to mess around with sound settings, but still no joy. Followed the advice by going through Learning Centre, Index etc. Tempted to uninstall and try re install, although already done that once.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have you tried removing or renaming the FSX.cfg and letting the Sim build a new one.

If that doesn't work, uninstall SP1 and SP2 and see if that helps.

Radar

Graham Wykes Guest

Thanks for reply, will try uninstalling SP1etc.

Graham Wykes Guest

Have uninstalled SP2 and works great. Many Thanks. I have the acceleration disc which I haven't installed yet, so may try that instead of downloading service packs. Once again, thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes, use Acceleration it's much better when it's built in.

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Graham Wykes Guest

I have installed Acceleration disc, and everything great. Thanks for advice. back in the skies again!!! 😀
Don't know why I installed Service Pack instead of acceleration, but all great. Many Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know...it helps the next member.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...