Hi,
I just downloaded FSUIPC today. When I tried to run the setup installer I got a message saying, "This program has been blocked for you protection." I was wondering how to fix this problem. I have tried running as the administrator as well.
4 Answers
The &= a 7
Sean S wrote:
The &= a 7
Possibly your anti-virus program is blocking the install files?
jrocky
Thanks for the help. It was my anti-virus software. I turned it off and it installed. Thanks for the help
I have the same problem but I don't know what my anti virus software is?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee