Weapons and Effects

Pro Member Trainee
squiddie96 Trainee

Hey, anybody know of some good weapons/ effects ie. bomb explosions. I don't mind paying a little, but preferably free. I see a lot of people online with simulated nuclear bombs, I want to get in on that. Danke!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Akula Guest

Hey mate yeah i know where to get the nuclear weapon first download the free B-2A spirit for fsx not the one that says it was redesigned from sr-71 but the actual B-2A and then download the Tu-95MS Bear and you will get a Fx_95 Missile with it then what you need to do is copy the Contents in the Fx_Nukem config paste it in the Fx_95 Missile config and save it or save as document then copy the one you have just moded and paste inside the effects folder with the old Fx_95 Missile config and then it will ask you to either copy but keep both or don't copy but you need to click on copy and replace and you should have it when you hit the i button. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...