Area 51 Software

Pro Member Trainee
spoo54 Trainee

I have purchased several of Area 51 products for both my older windows XP and for my newer system and can not get their products to show up! I purchased their C17 and could not get it to load in FSX, FS9 or in Windows 7 or XP. But when I go to my Captain Sim Weapons for FSX, I see that the aircraft is listed there..can someone explain whats going on

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you have the flight Sims on the hard drive "C" and the downloads on "C" it should show up.
If you moved any of the folders to different drive or places that may be your problem.
Try reloading them again.

If you can find the folders of the new items you can move them to the correct Sims folders yourself.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
spoo54 Trainee

I am loading the files to "C" drive; programs (X86), FSX, sim objects like all of the rest.......

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know a guy who bought the C17 and didn't get a good download link.
He kept emailing them...no answer...ever.
Finally he contacted Pay-Pay and they got his money back.
I wonder if their products are as good as their service.

Try finding the folders from the self installer and moving them by hand to the correct Sims folder just as you would do with a free download.

Try asking for help here.

http://area51sim.com/blog/index.php

Radar

Daniel A. Spooner Guest

Radar Man, they have no customer support! I purchased their C1A from their web site, the same problem, could not get it to load. I searched all files on the computer, they were not there. I tried over a two week period to get them to respond, they never did. Lost $29.00 on that one. When at another time I purchased through Pilot shop, they could not get them to respond. I would think that they would not sell a companies product if that is the level of support they give. At least I got my money back. I am planning on starting a FB page againts Area 51 to put the word out that they are an over seas rip-off company.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You had the same problem the other buyer had.
At least both of you got your money back.

We have a free one here.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2565/fsx-boeing-c-17-cargomaster-iii/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...