Camera neutral movement it's annoying

Jon89 Guest

Hello everybody, actually i am flying with a xbox360 gamepad and i am having some problemas with the right joystick, i use it to move the camera around the cockpit and around the airplane, but when i release the joystick the camera go back to te neutral position and this is very annoying because i want the camera stop in the angle i want and not coming back to the neutral position, i hope somebody could help me, i tried to solve it but i can't, i know that you can configure the camera a with the arhive camera.cfg but i don't know how to do what i want.
Hope you can help me 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...