Hi all,
After my problem of brakes, I got another one with my Active Camera that I would like you to help me. When I click on the Active Camera option "use mouse as.... " the screen is frickling when the camera got too close with the aircarft. Can anybody tell me why that and how to solve it.
Tx
3 Answers
are you running FS with the noCD download? that will screw up active camera.
what is running in the background? are you letting Windows take care of mouse settings or are you using a mouse control suite (in your tray)
without knowing more i wouldnt hazard any other guess.
Best to run FS clean with nothing in the background, especially if you have a marginal system for FS.
I've looked for documentation on ActiveCamera but have never found any - anyone point me in the right direction?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain