Screen Flickering with Active Camera

belcus Guest

Hi all,
After my problem of brakes, I got another one with my Active Camera that I would like you to help me. When I click on the Active Camera option "use mouse as.... " the screen is frickling when the camera got too close with the aircarft. Can anybody tell me why that and how to solve it.
Tx

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

are you running FS with the noCD download? that will screw up active camera.

what is running in the background? are you letting Windows take care of mouse settings or are you using a mouse control suite (in your tray)

without knowing more i wouldnt hazard any other guess.

Best to run FS clean with nothing in the background, especially if you have a marginal system for FS.

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

I've looked for documentation on ActiveCamera but have never found any - anyone point me in the right direction?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

On the left they have a forum, support etc listed, have you tried them.

http://www.anticyclone.be/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...