Active Camera 2004 question

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Is there a way to smooth up the mouse movement in active camera? every time i try to pan or zoom the smoothness of the transition goes right out the window. I have seen some videos that have really smooth movements (kinda like a steady-cam. I would really like to know how its done. 😎

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Im guessing it is your computer specs or hardware. The only reason it would cause lag is because its trying to load stuff.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

no its not a lag. its cause i dont have a micro-smooth and steady hand. especially if im trying to pan and change elevation at the same time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...