Is there a way to smooth up the mouse movement in active camera? every time i try to pan or zoom the smoothness of the transition goes right out the window. I have seen some videos that have really smooth movements (kinda like a steady-cam. I would really like to know how its done. 😎
2 Answers
Im guessing it is your computer specs or hardware. The only reason it would cause lag is because its trying to load stuff.
no its not a lag. its cause i dont have a micro-smooth and steady hand. especially if im trying to pan and change elevation at the same time.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer