Printing Checklists

DonWood Guest

I have what I am afraid is a very basic question. Please don't flame me - I did try to find the answer before posting this.

I am transitioning from the C-172 to the C-208B in Flt Sim. I can bring the aircraft checklist up on the kneeboard but I cannot find any way to print it for off-line study. I am able to print the A/C flight notes with some of the basic procedures and speeds but cannot find any way to print the full, detailed checklist. Can anyone help?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Open up the main fs9 folder on your harddrive and look for a folder called FSweb open it,and then Learning Centre/Aircraft, all the notes to the standard aircraft are in there
The notes from the knee board are in each of the aircraft folders as a html page,which you shoul be able to print off or save

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Don,

Here's an excellent site for free aviation and simulator checklists and more...

http://www.dauntless-soft.com/PRODUCTS/Freebies/HandlingNotes/

DonWood Guest

Thank you both for the information.

TomTheTank: Even though the checklists were not exactly where your message directed me, with that clue I was able to find them. The area you sent me had the A/C flight notes and specifications that I was already able to print.

For the information of anyone who also wants to print them, checklists are located in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\C208B\cessna208b_check.html\. Obviously, you would substitute your A/C type if you wanted checklists for other than the C208B.

Thanks again for the help.

Don

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...