Are the java simulators at freewebarcade.com appropriate for teaching teens in the classroom. Not sure if they are effective. I need an opinion.
1 Answers
I don't know about teaching kids but the basketball was a lot-a-fun.
You paid to be a member just to promote your game site, cool!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
DCS WorldHow do I set up auto-lasing in DCS Mission Editor?Set up DCS Mission Editor auto-lasing with an AI JTAC or UAV, matching laser codes, trigger…Read answer →AviationWhat landing gear does the Boeing 767 use, and how does it work?Boeing 767 landing gear is a retractable 10-wheel tricycle system. Learn how its bogies…Read answer →GeneralWhat is the best HOTAS mount for flight simulators?Find the best HOTAS mount for your flight simulator setup. Compare desk clamps, chair mounts…Read answer →AviationWhat is the stall speed of a Boeing 737?A Boeing 737 typically stalls at roughly 100–120 KIAS with landing flaps or 140–160 KIAS…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain