Two questions regarding Tinmouse II

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

First,

I don't understand how to install the FSBuild aircraft performance profiles! It says in the readme I should copy some text into the fsb_aircraft.cfg file - but I can't find that file! Where is it? Also, I can't find the FSBuild\aircraft directory where I'm supposed to copy some .prf files, according to the readme. So can someone tell me how to install this?

Second,

Is there a way to get the weather radar to work? Should I download a separate weather radar file and then install it into the panel, or what? If you could just give me some directions, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Which version do you have? as i think in V2 everything is ironed out and it all works fine with no need to copy anything anywhere!

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Welshflyer wrote:

Which version do you have? as i think in V2 everything is ironed out and it all works fine with no need to copy anything anywhere!

I have V2. Maybe you're right, but why did they put it in the download then?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I've had a look and FSBuild is a payware flight planning utility so you don't need to bother with it http://www.fsbuild.com/fsbtut.html , that's why you can't find it 🙂 .

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...