Pure Virtual Function Call R6025

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

I am having a tough problem using the FMC and flying from KLAX to KLAS. I am using SID OSHNN1 from runway 25R at KLAX. The standard waypoints are SMOOG-BEKER-PEVEE-HOLTZ-OSHNN-SLI and so on. I am flying the PMDG 747-400. Takeoff is normal and around 600 feet the AP, L-NAV and V-NAV are engaged with the aircraft flying normally following the waypoints as directed by the FMC. Several miles before I get to the SLI waypoint and after OSHNN, I get the following: Pure Virtual Function Call R6025 and the machine freezes with the engines still running and being heard through the speakers. I have tried everything I know of to eliminate this problem but to no avail. This is the only airport/flight plan that is giving me this problem but I cannot narrow it down to what the cause is. Need help on this one.

Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
pieter pretorius Guest

have you had problemes with any other routes?

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi... This is the only route whereI have had this particular problem. I did get around it by routing around the SLI waypoint. That doesn't solve the problem but it let me use the SID from LAX by eliminating some waypoints and adding a couple of others. My waypoints now are as follows: SMOOG BEKER PEVEE BASON DAG, etc.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...