Duplicated Texture Files

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,
Have noted freezes at some add-on airports and suspect that this is due to the TEXTURE files duplication. Looks like often the add-on airport designers use the same texture files, which I already have in one of the libraries. Fo example the lates Islip KISP airport add-on uses small aircraft textures, which I alredy have in Static Object Library.
Is there any way I can clean these duplications without doing the micro surgery through all my files. The file find_all_duplicate_v2.4.zip, which is recommended is not available in either AVSIM or FLIGHTSIM.
And one more question please: What are the logistics of cross-referencing the libraries. For example if I want to use the Static Object Library textures at given airport, do I need to have any bgl in this airport scenery folder to point at these?
Many thanks for any help.
Peter

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...