Effects folder

Pro Member Trainee
cows Trainee

I can not find the effects folder on microsoft fs 2004 so when I try to copy the effects folder to the game it isnt there
Crying or Very sad

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Follow this install post and it will lead you to the Effects Folder.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
cows Trainee

no the thing is I dont have a efects folder to copy the effects in and i already read that whole topic ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Cows,
Here is my effects folder, after you download it please let me know so I can delete it for space.
Good luck.

Link has been disabled!

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
cows Trainee

thanks ok

Pro Member Trainee
cows Trainee

Mad GRRRRR I copied everything in the right place and the addon STILL wont work I have no idea whats wrong Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tell us exactly what you downloaded and where to find it.
What is the problem you are having with it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
cows Trainee

well im doing everything im copying all the folders in the right folder but when I go to microsoft fs i go to create a flight and the plane isnt on the list

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you look for the aircraft put "ANY" in the upper window and scroll the window below that.
It may be listed under the manufacturers name.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
cows Trainee

yea thats what I do but its not there Mad just is there a free download of addit 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
cows Trainee

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH *hugs*

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I hope they solve your problem. 👍

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...